- The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Profile of Home Staging.
- 62% of seller’s agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market.
- 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar-value offers from buyers.
- 77% of buyer’s agents said staging made it easier for buyers to visualize the home as their own.
- The top rooms to stage in order to attract more buyers are the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.
If you are in need of expert guidance when it comes to any of your real estate needs, then look no further than Jason Aleman from Keller Williams Realty. Jason is a licensed real estate agent in Massachusetts and Rhode Island and is a member of the National Association of REALTORS®. Jason can be reached via phone/text at 508-216-6835 or via email on his website http://www.yourmasshome.com